Independent Broker – Financial Advisor
There are approximately 110,000 independent financial advisors in the United States and the number continues to grow. Clients are comfortable working with an independent broker that operates in this capacity. Generally independent breakaway firms offer financial advisors a very high payout, usually 70% to 90% depending on production level and the amount of services you pay for.
Current statistics support that if you’ve developed solid relationships with your clients at a national wirehouse, you can expect a loyal client following when you make the change to an independent broker.
Making the Change to an Independent Broker
- Fee Based FAs – we can help you:
- Start your own fee RIA or “hybrid” firm
- Affiliate with another fee RIA or “hybrid” firm
- Choose a custodian or independent broker dealer
- Educate you on Independent Contractor (1099) vs. Employee (W2) pay models
- Sell your practice
- Grow your practice
- Independent Broker Recruiting
- Practice Acquisition
- Understand Legal and Form ADV referrals
*If you are a Branch Manager thinking about setting up an RIA office, contact us.
** If you are a financial advisor, to learn more about “breaking away” and moving your practice to an
independent broker model contact us.